M50 Exhibition, at Morne Gallery, K.L & Open Show at Shah Alam Gallery, Selangor, Malaysia

"Two Side Too Every Story"  Acrylic on Hexagon shaped woven canvas. Look great i this exhibition. At M50 Exhbition, Morne gallery, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Me and the back side of my work, "Two Side Too Every Story".

Great turn out of the night.

A word for the curious audience.

"Gift" Acrylic on canvas, in Open Show, Shah Alam Gallery, Selangor, Malaysia. Picture taken with my Indigenous pencil artist's friend Leny.

Pose in front my painting about my beloved grandmother. She is gift for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Completed a big mural on ship containers!

Please click on the image above to watch the video on how I did this massive mural project at Mah Meri Craft Centre in Pulau Carey, Selangor...